- Brand: Orphek
- Atlantik Compact V4 (Gen 2) LED Lighting
- The Best Reef LED Lighting For Optimal Coral Growth and Color
- 14 new types of custom made dual core LEDs in the nanometer range from 380nm to 850nm.
- Renders most natural appearance to the tank form 10K to 50K
- Provides enough RED and IR LEDs needed
- Contains Full dimming capacity in all channels, 0-100% with progressive dimming.
- Provides IoT technology & Free apps available
- Gives the ability to control and program 200+ individual units!
- Provides the best PAR/PUR per watt
- Highest Spectrum output
- Highest efficiency power supply
The Orphek Atlantik Compact V4 (Gen 2) LED fixture has 42 LEDs that range from 380nm to 850nm that include full progressive dimming from 0-100%. Control the light from your favorite iOS or Android smart device! Just pair the Atlantik V4 up with Orphek Gateway for wireless control through the free Orphek Atlantik App.
Atlantik LEDs spectrum for Optimal Coral Growth Color Pop & Health.
- New 42 customized high efficiency 5w Dual-Chip power LEDs – total of 84 individual LEDs.
- New 14 different types of Dual chip wide range LEDs. 380nm UV to 850nm Infra red!
- First company to introduce the Infra red 850nm
- New Spectrum for better coral growth, color and health.
- Four separate control and programming channels.
The Atlantik V4 combines 14 new types of custom made dual core in the nanometer range from 380nm to 850nm for maximum photochemical efficiency.
There are TWO LEDs that don’t seem to be ON and FOUR that seems to me that are dimmed, is this normal? YES – these LEDs are Infrared 850nm and UV 380nm- meaning that they are the type of lights of shorter or longer wavelengths that doesn’t excite our eyes‘ receptors — Therefore we can’t see anything beyond (infrared) or violet (ultraviolet)
WITH A SURPRISING ELEMENT! One of our target goals with the V4 was also to try to minimize as much as possible the outbreak of cyanobacteria and/or the growth of nuisance algae. Of course we all realize that without keeping proper parameters and religious tank maintenance is crucial and no light or system will prevent that, but Orphek succeeded to offer a new spectrum that balances just enough red with other colors of the spectrum to create a healthy balance of light. We at Orphek feel that this is the most complete and beneficial spectrum ever created for a coral reef aquarium. The new ATLANTIK V4 spectrum research resulted into the perfect balance between the light corals need and the overall appearance you want to see in your tank.
What else Orphek Atlantik Compact V4 G2 is offering?
A LED light that is made of full body acrylic. Our light is not only solid and durable, but also beautiful to display.
A LED light that has a length of 13.58” (345mm), a width of 9.37” (238mm) and a height of 2.11” (53.6mm) .
A LED light that comes not with any driver, but with Mean Well driver (model CLG-150-36A) – we give you what the market has best to offer!
A LED light that comes with a customized plug for your region.
A LED light that comes with a hanging kit with no extra costs.
PROGRAM/CONTROL/MONITORING (IoT) Connectivity & Monitoring
- Built- in Wireless Worldwide Remote and Local programming, control and monitoring
- Compatible with Wi-Fi/ 3G and 4G Internet connectivity
- Compatible with IOS (iPhone and iPad) and Android (Cell and tablet)
- Free apps available
- Ability to program multiple Atlantiks individually, in groups or in unison.
- Eight pre-installed programs/ unlimited custom programs and group programming.
- Large storage with capacity for additional programs.
- Sunrise / Sunset Full dimming capacity in all channels, 0-100% with progressive dimming.
- Strong clouds / soft clouds
- Demo Mode Color Change (Jellyfish Mode)
CHECK WHAT COMES WITH YOUR LIGHT! (INCLUDED)
- Power cord with waterproof connector
- Stainless steel hanging kit
- Mean well Fan-less IP65 power supply
- Light Unit Body Material: Black acrylic housing and silver stainless steel grill
- Light Unit Weight: 7lbs (3.48kg)
- Waterproof Driver Weight: 2 lbs (1.02kg)
- Total Weight: 9 lbs (4.5kg)
- Length: 13.58” (345mm)
- Width: 9.37” (238mm)
- Height: 2.11” (53.6mm)
Package Dimensions / Weight
- Length: 22.8? (580 mm)
- Width: 13.8? (350 mm)
- Height: 6.7? (170 mm)
- Package Weight: 13.4 lbs ( 6.1 kg )
- Package Volume/Weight: 15.4 lbs (7.0 kg )
- Power extension cord with waterproof connector from Light Unit to Power Box: total 118? (3.00m)
- Power Cord: 70.86? (1.8 m)
- 2 steel cables: 9.84” (250 mm)
- 1 steel cable: 70.86” (1.8 m)
- Mean Well Driver Model: CLG-150-36A
- Input voltage: 100-240VAC (277VAC for North America only)
- Frequency: 47 ~ 63Hz
- Power consumption: 120~130 watt
- PF (power Factor) 0.966
- Input Current (Amps) 0.833
- Output Voltage (VDC) 36
- Electrical outlet: Region appropriate
Quick Channel Tips:
Channels 1 & 2 can create a color temperature between 18K and 30K
Channels 2 & 3 can give a deep blue/purple actinic appearance that brings out the fluorescence and pop in your corals!
Channels 1 & 4 can mimic a shallow reef with color ranging between 10k and 18K
Channels 1, 2, 3, & 4 give you the ability to span through all the temperature ranges
Channel 4 is great for photographs!
WHAT ABOUT THE GATEWAY?
With the Orphek Gateway2 you will be able to enjoy fast, out-of-the-box setup & the ability to control and program your lights from anywhere in the world where internet access is available.