- Brand: Exotic Nutrition
- Marsupial Milk Replacer
- Size: 250 g
- Complete food source for orphaned or rejected baby animals, as well as pregnant females
- Provides foundation of nutrients for strong development. Enriched with high-quality protein sources, vitamins, minerals, and essential amino acids
- Easily digestible and highly palatable. Produces better weight gain, fewer digestive problems, and better acceptance than other formulas
- All natural, no preservatives
Quick & easy powdered milk replacement formula is a complete food source for orphaned or rejected baby animals, as well as pregnant females. Formulated to closely match mother's milk in protein, fat, and carbohydrates. Provides foundation of nutrients for strong development. Enriched with high-quality protein sources, vitamins, minerals, and essential amino acids. Easily digestible and highly palatable. Produces better weight gain, fewer digestive problems, and better acceptance than other formulas. Ideal for sugar gliders, possums or other marsupials. All natural, no preservatives, made in the USA.
Sprinkle 1/8 teaspoon over dry foods or mix for bottled feeding:
- 250g (full bag) of powder + 400ml (1 2/3 cups) of boiled water, mix then add another 1000ml (4 1/4 cups) of boiled water.
- 125g (1/2 bag) of powder + 200ml (3/4 cup) of boiled water, mix then add another 500ml (2 cups) of boiled water.
- 62.5g of powder + 100ml (1/4 cup) of boiled water, mix then add another 250ml (1 cup) of boiled water.
- Serve immediately after mixing with water or mix ahead of time and store refrigerated for ~10 days, or frozen for ~6 months.
- Store the unmixed powder sealed airtight in its bag, away from extreme heat/cold, humidity, and sunlight.
- Store mixed formula sealed airtight in the refrigerator/freezer. You can use 1 large container like a bowl, or individual small containers like a sealed ice cube tray.
-Offer the formula warm (85 F - test first on your wrist) using syringe/nipple/bottle.
- Try to feed the joey at about the same time every day.
- Offer one small drop at a time by placing it on the mouth, being careful not to squirt into the nostrils or down the throat.
1 week OOP (joey weighs 10-20g) = 0.5ml every 2 hrs
2 weeks OOP (joey weighs 14-24g) = 0.5ml every 2 hrs
3 weeks OOP (joey weighs 15-25g) = 1ml every 4 hrs
4 weeks OOP (joey weighs 21-32g) = 1ml every 4 hrs
5 weeks OOP (joey weighs 28-39g) = 2ml every 4 hrs
6 weeks OOP (joey weighs 33-44g) = 2ml every 4 hrs
7 weeks OOP (joey weighs 38-49g) = 3ml every 4 hrs
8 weeks OOP (joey weighs 43-59g) = 3ml every 4 hrs
Offer 4 ml every 4 hrs until glider begins eating solids and is an adult (weighs 85-139g).
Ingredients: Dried whey protein concentrate, animal fat (preserved with BHA, BHT citric acid, & ethoxyquin), dried whey product, dried whey, coconut oil, lecithin, ethoxylatedmono-diglycerides, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, citric acid (preservative), corn syrup solids, L-lysine, DL-methionine, sodium silico aluminate, ferrous sulfate, taurine, potassium sorbate (preservative), vitamin E supplement, magnesium sulfate, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, vitamin A supplement, maltodextrin, manganese sulfate, vitamin D3 supplement, ascorbic acid, niacin supplement, biotin, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12supplement, sodium selenite, copper sulfate, folic acid,riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate, cobalt sulfate, mineral oil, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), pyridoxine hydrochloride, artificial flavor.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min 24.00%), Lysine (min 2.10%), Crude Fat (min 24.00%), Crude Fiber (max 0.15%), Moisture (max 6.00%), Calcium (min 1.00%, max 1.25%), Phosphorus (min 0.80%), Sodium (min 0.50%, max 1.00%), Copper (min 10 ppm, max 15 ppm), Selenium (min 0.3 ppm), Zinc (min 120 ppm), Vitamin A (min 30,000 IU/lb), Vitamin D3 (min 5,000 IU/lb), Vitamin E (min 115 IU/lb.)