Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
HILL's SCIENCE PLAN Sensitive Stomach & Skin Medium Adult dog food with Chicken supports digestive health with prebiotic fibre. Promotes beautiful coat.> Key Benefits
- High digestibility for optimal nutrient absorption & easier stool pick-up
- Vitamin E & Omega-6 for skin nourishment
- Prebiotic fiber to fuel beneficial gut bacteria & support a balanced microbiome
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Science Plan™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Adult dogs 1+ years of age, including those with a sensitive stomach and skin.
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
At Hill’s, we study pets’ biology to understand how nutrition impacts digestive & skin health. Prebiotic fibre is important for the gut microbiome, the unique mix of bacteria essential for a healthy digestive system. Vitamin E, Omega-6s & other nutrients help maintain & protect skin.
Other Products to Consider
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Daily Feeding Guide
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
||11 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.Brewers' rice, maize, chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, dried whole egg, digest, animal fat, dried beet pulp, vegetable oil, minerals, flaxseed.
Average Nutrient & Caloric Content
3717 kcal/kg (372 kcal/100g)
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.