- Brand: Applaws
- Chicken Dry Kitten Food
- Size: 2 Kg
- Grain Free – Low carbohydrates make the food more digestible and help to maintain a healthy weight.
- High Meat Content – High levels of protein and taurine encourage the development of lean muscle tissue.
- Pre-Biotics – Helps support a healthy immune system.
- Cranberry Extract – Helps develop and maintain a healthy urinary tract.
- Omega 3 & 6 – Nourishes your cat's coat and helps to maintain a healthy skin texture.
- Encourages the development of lean muscle tissue
- 100% grain free
- No artificial colouring or preservatives
- Low in carbohydrate
- 100% Natural
Applaws Kitten Dry Food (Chicken) has been made with only 100% natural ingredients in a completely grain free recipe. Naturally high in taurine and with a protein level comparable to that of fresh chicken, Applaws Kitten Food has been developed carefully to support your kitten's growth, health and general wellbeing
Dry Chicken (62%), Chicken Mince (17%), Potato, Brewer’s Yeast, Beet Pulp, Chicken Gravy (1%), Salmon Oil (Source of Omega-3), EPA and DHA Vitamins and Minerals, Dried Egg, Cellulose Plant Fibre (0.03%), Sodium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Seaweed/Kelp, Cranberry, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Yucca Extract, Citrus Extract, Rosemary Extract.
Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate) 27,850 IU/Kg, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 1,200 IU/Kg, Vitamin E (Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate) 615 IU/Kg; Trace Elements: Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.13 mg/Kg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1.5 mg/Kg, Iron (Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate) 80mg/Kg, Copper (Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate) 48 mg/Kg, Manganese (Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate) 38 mg/kg, Zinc from Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 135 mg/Kg. Technological Additives: E1705 Enterococcus Faecium Cernelle 68 (SF68;NCIMB 10415) 1,000,000,000 cfu/Kg as an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced gut flora in cats; Natural Antioxidants: Mixed Tocopherol and Rosemary Extract.
Protein 38%, Crude Fibre 2.1%, Crude Fat 20%, Crude Ash 10.5%, Omega-3: 0.8%, Omega-6: 3.8%, Phosphorus 1.5%, Calcium 2.3%, Taurine 2,000 mg/Kg.
|Age of Kitten||0 - 4 Months||4 - 6 Months||6 - 8 Months||8 - 14 Months|
|Daily Serving||20 - 55g||55 - 70g||70 - 75g||75 - 85g|