Cart0Item(s)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
  • veta-farm-wild-earth-lorikeet-2-kg veta-farm-wild-earth-lorikeet-2-kg

Veta Farm Wild Earth Lorikeet, 2 Kg

ByVeta Farm

SKU: 9317657007124

In stock

Only 4 left

Price:
AED 123.90

You May Also Like

Details

  • Brand: Veta Farm
  • Wild Earth Lorikeet
  • Size: 2 Kg
  • Complete diet for lorikeets.
  • Complete diet for lorikeets specifically formulated to replicate pollen, fruit and nectar diets of the wild.

Made fresh using only the highest quality ingredients. Wild Earth Lorikeet is packed with the natural goodness of bee pollen, fresh fruits, a range of low GI carbohydrates as well as balanced vitamins, mineral sand organic acids.

Ingredients: Rice flour, fructose, sucrose, dates, soy isolate, protein, potato starch, eucalyptus bee pollen, vegetable oil, blueberry extract, prebiotic chicory root extract (inulin), natural organic acids, vitamins: A, B1, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E, H and K, minerals (calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulphur and zinc).

Directions: May be fed wet or dry. Dry Mix: Wild Earth Lorikeet can be used as a dry mix, directly from the bag! Make it freely available as 80% of your bird’s diet. Wet Mix: Combine 3 level tablespoons of Wild Earth Lorikeet with 4 tablespoons of warm water and mix well with a fork. Wet mix must be changed every 24 hours. The remaining 20% of the diet should consist of 15% fresh fruit and vegetables and 5% treats.

Related Products

Customer Reviews

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register