- Brand: Zoo Med
- Tropical Fruit Mix-ins Papaya
- Size: 3.4 oz
- Feed hatchling animals daily.
- Feed Adult animals 3-4 times per week.
- Fruit should be no more than 20% of the total diet. (10% with forest Tortoises).
- Mash fruit for hatchlings and small species.
- Promptly refrigerate contents after opening
Fresh canned fruits in sauce to be used as a “mix-in” with fresh pelleted diets. Great for Tropical Lizards, Box Turtles, “Forest” type species of Tortoises, Hermit Crabs, Iguanas, Crested Geckos, Day Geckos, etc.
Ingredients: Papaya, Water (sufficient for processing), Guar Gum, Vegetable Oil, Potassium Chloride.
|| As Fed
|Crude Protein (min)
|Crude Fat (min)
|Crude Fiber (max)